Question
Posted by: Garfield | 2009-04-21

Garfield again - CBT in Durban

Hi again CS!

i am trying to find a CBT psych in Durban ... without too much luck! Trying web searches, but only finding generalised psychotherapists or else sites not listing areas of focus.

CS do you have any tips on where to look? Can anyone recommend someone in Durban to me?

Many Thanks

Have you called the Depression / Anxciety Support Group and FAMSA ? I know NADAG had a listing omn their website that indicated some CBT therapists. Otherwise one would need to pick some likely sounding shrinks, and call and ask their receptionist, I suppose. I agree strongly that it would be valuable to have a publuic access listing of all doctors and shrinks in SA with a proper indication of theirm areas ofm special interest and experience.