Question
Posted by: Worried mommy | 2010/02/09

Garfield

HI cybervet, my son has a cat named Garfield which weighs about 6,5 kg. He is a big cat and wants to eat all the time. He can only tolerate Iams - digestive care (which costs me a fortune every month) otherwise he starts vomiting. Is it ok to just keep him on that. He gained about 1 kg over the last year, but if i try and change his food, he just starts vomiting. He is a very healthy cat and loves absolutely everybody. What amazes me the most about this cat is the fact that he senses when someone is ill. He will go and sleep on their bed or in their room and just wants to be near them. Is it true that cats sense? My daugther(10) has a suspisious mass in her breast and we are waiting to go for a biopsy. When i went to her room last night, Garfield got onto her bed and slept there the whole night (not something he does that often in her room). What is youre take on this type of behaviour?

Dear Worried

Animlas do sense things that we are not aware of. My one dog knew before my wife that she was pregnant. He showed spesific, stange behaviour in early pregnanacy with all 3 our children.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/11

Dear Worried

Reply to Cybervet