Question
Posted by: Vera | 2012-06-04

Gardasil

My doc gave me a prescription for gardasil. He said I should enquire from pharmacies where I can get it at the best price. My question is what is the price more or less? And the other question is, if I need to get 3 injections will I have to store them in my fridge until I need them or do i need to get them one by one and then go to doc to get injected?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Vera - The best price would be in the area of R915 for a single dose syringe (you'll need 3).

Since the second dose is given 2 months after the first, and the 3rd dose 6 months after the first dose, you best option would be to purchase each injection shortly before visiting your doctor.

2
Posted by: Az | 2012-06-14

Facts about the Gardasil

•  Over 70% of the participants in Gardasil clinical trials developed new medical conditions

•  The vaccine may increase chances of pre-cancerous lesions in individuals who have already been exposed to vaccine relevant HPV by 44.6%

•  Clinical trials conducted by Merck in India were shut down after the deaths of 6 young women and ethics violations

•  Included in a US Federal report on side-effects: seizures, anaphylactic shock, foaming at the mouth, grand mal convulsion, now paralysed, and coma are a few of the descriptions connected to the vaccine

•  There is a laundry list of adverse reactions reported to VAERS on this vaccine that include MS, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, countless hormonal, neurological, immune disorders, stomach disorders, and death

•  Duration of protection after Gardasil is unknown

•  Routine screening/good gynaecological care is the only proven safe and effective way to avoid cervical cancer.

Learn more at naturalnews

Reply to Az
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-06-06

Reply to pharmacist