Question
Posted by: Frankie | 2012/05/14

Gap yr

hi,please can you recommend a safe,affordable gap yr opportunities.

Thank u.

Expert ImageTravel expert

Dear Frankie,
USA summer schools, Stooge at UK private schools are about the safest bet. You will require a few vaccinations!
Regards,
Pete

3
Posted by: Saurabh | 2012/08/09

We still can not quite believe that I could often be one of those reniadg the important ideas found on your website. My family and I are seriously thankful on your generosity and for providing me the potential to pursue my own chosen profession path. Thank you for the important information I obtained from your site.

Reply to Saurabh
Posted by: Ruan | 2012/07/16

Hi Frankie.

Go look up ATKV Postmatriek. I did after matric, was extremly fun.
We were a group of 33 living together in the Drakensberg. We travelled the whole South Africa together and went to Mosambique.
You do courses through defrent Universeties (mostly Potchefstroom). Loads and loads of adventure! I still have contact with the group and I made true life-long friend their. The courses range from Scuba diving to First aid to Human resource management to Rock climbing ect ect.
I enjoyed it alot, hope you look into it.

Peace

Reply to Ruan
Posted by: Travel expert | 2012/05/17

Dear Frankie,
Regards,
Pete

Reply to Travel expert