Question
Posted by: candy | 2011/03/05

gammaglobulin

Re the posting below which you answered, the next test done was something like " light chain"  and that came back normal and now the doctor says you can stop worrying. I don''t understand- how can he go from worried to stop worrying about the gammaglobulin?

i just had a batch of blood tests due to fatigue and the only abnormal one was gammaglobulin. my doc seems very concerned and is sending me for more blood tests. is this cancer.

Candy

I think you should discuss the results with your doctor, as he knows your history and has all the results.