Question
Posted by: Tired | 2010/01/21

Games people play

I am so tired of these games people play. Grown men (or women) in their late 40s playing games. You are busy minding your own business and they pursue you tirelessly until you yield. And then all of a sudden they play hide and sick. People say " if he ignores you, don' t phone him, don' t sms him and he will come back when he sees that you also ignore him" . But that is just games and it sounds childish to me. He ignores you - you ignore him - he comes back because you ignored him - and the cycle starts again....Until???? Why can' t people just grow up and say " sorry I am not into you anymore"  - for heaven' s sake I am a grown woman I can take the truth - it' s the stupid games that I hate and don' t know why I have to play them.

Dating has become so painful. You can' t call a guy just to say " Hi"  coz then you will be " clingy" . You must try very hard to ignore him and the whole time you are seating next to the phone hoping that he will call. GAMES.....AAAAAAAAh.

Just venting - no particular question.

The sad truth is that while most people grow and age, only some of them mature.
Don't let yourself get too upset when they start playing games - just be thankful for the early signal that they are players, and leave the field

3

Hey Tired,

I totally agree with you. I am ' n single man in my early 40s. I have totally given up on dating. You formulate the reason perfectly - " You are busy minding your own business and they pursue you tirelessly until you yield. And then all of a sudden they play hide and sick" . I don' t have the energy, desire or time for these games. It really is not worth it - you are at cloud nine when they phone or show intrest. Then there is nothing, or you are going too quickly. No outcome for the whole exercise.

Really, I have a lot of better things to do with my time, energy and mind. No more!!

Posted by: True | 2010/01/21

Hey!
Man just want o chow and RUN for dear life, when u start telling them that you don' t have a partner they THINK you want LENYALO (Marriage). I started putting a ring on the finger and guess what i have been ASK for date' s ...........they think I' m married and they are no strings attached. I go for the fun of it ....after i RUN as well.

Reply to True