Question
Posted by: 2nd honeymoon | 2011/03/04

Games

I am planning our " 2nd honeymoon"  &  both my wife &  I have agreed to make this a honeymoon in the true sense of the word. We wd like to try something new &  have decided to try out an adult game to spice things up.

We have visited sites like passionfruit.co.za, etc but the games are not descriptive enough. Has anyone tried these games? Are they any good? We are looking at Love Cube's Romeo &  Juliet / Cleopatra to be specific?

This is a professional site designed for professional advice – Sorry no comment

If you need the help and assistance for a practitioner working specifically with these type of complaints you are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3

Dare wifey to make love outdoors. Dare to skinny dip in the ocean late at night. Dare to experiment with other parts of each others body. Explore my friend. Be like Christopher Columbus on her body.

Posted by: hubby | 2011/03/04

Play truth or dare.......let wifey go to pub pantyless and dare her to flash

Reply to hubby
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/04

Reply to sexologist