Posted by: big boy | 2009-07-23

I have a problem that i cannot stop gambling.Every bit of money that i make i spend it on gambling. I do not want my family to know,but i want help.PLEASE HELP ME

No, it is not true that you CANNOT stop gambling ( and telling yourself that will only make it harder to stop ) --- but it is apparently true that you haven't stopped yet. If you are indeed losing much money, maybe your family know already, or will soon, anyway. You don't mention your age, but presumably you are adult or you wouldn't be allowed to gamble. See a oodlocal psychologist for assessment and help, probably using CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) methods, to help you learn to control this behaviour and to stop gambling. Also, it would be wise to involve your family ( and discuss this with someone at your bank, and a lawyer ) --- there are legal ways you could, until you have brought the gambling under control., place someone else in charge of your finances, so that they could pay your regular blls and payments, and give you only pocket money, and so their consent would be needed before any larger payments are made at all.
Also, you don't mention where and how you gamble, but if its at casinos, they run a Responsible Gambling service for further advice, and you can arrange coluntarily to have them ban you from all their casinos, so you could no longer gain entry.