Question
Posted by: Ronella | 2011/07/14

Galvaniese produkte

Ek verneem graag of daar produkte op SA mark beskikbaar is wat werk met die positiewe en negatiewe ladings van ''n Galvaniese masjien behalwe Nu Skin se Ageloc produkte.
Baie dankie.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ronella, thank you for the question.
I am not aware of another topical product that has similar charges as the Nu Skin range; this is the unfortunate part of this system as once you purchase the machine one needs to use the same brands products. My only advice would be to contact Environ (www.environ.co.za) and under the contact us tab send them an email as they do use galvanic machines with specific products in their range.

2
Posted by: Poppy | 2011/07/23

Annique Health &  Beauty also have an affordable and effective galvanic machine called the DermaLIFT

Reply to Poppy
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/07/21

Hi Ronella, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert