Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2009-12-07

Galvanic vs Annique Derma Lift

Good morning,

Can you pls tell me if there is a difference between the Galvanic machine and the Annique Derma Lift (also machine that works basically the same at the Galvanic).

I have heard alot of people say it is basically the same thing it is just the price that differs - Galvanic ±  R3,500 and Annique Derma Lift R1,650.

I

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jenna, thank you for the question.

Both of these ‘machines’ work on exactly the same principal but there is no data that compares the two so not sure which one would be more effective.

2
Posted by: Bianca Rokebrand | 2010-02-02

Dear Jenna,

Both Annique' s and Nu Skins Galvanic spa work on the same principle.

Nu Skin has a more complete range of adoptors(for hair, body and fine lines). You can however use the Annique Derma Lift on your body and face.

The greatest difference is the price.
Kind regards
Bianca

Reply to Bianca Rokebrand
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-12-12

Hi Jenna, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert