Posted by: kv | 2009-02-20

gall bladder problems?

Hi, i have been experiencing nausea, dizziness, problems with digestion, irregular stool consistency and sometimes mucous in the stool. I had gone to see a homeopath on monday, and he said that he can see i have a problem with my gall bladder. He gave me some drops to have in water. Been having it since monday. Was ok for the 1st 2 days, then yesterday evening i got very nauseous, feverish and delirious. Took nausea meds, panado and had the homeopathic drops more freqeuntly. Also felt quite drowsy. Today, i feel drowsy and out of it, with intermittent, mild nausea. Also have mild stomach cramps and painful bowel movements. Mucous in stool also. I dont know what to think, is this supposed to happen with homeopathic treatments? Should i see my GP? I am a 25 year old female. I have also lost about 4 kgs over the past 5 months. Please help.

Thank you for visiting

I am not familiar with homeopathic medication and I am therefore, unable to advise if you will experience the symptoms you are describing. I suggest that you contact the homeopath.

I prefer that you consult real doctor to have a gastroscopy, colonoscopy and upper abdominal ultrasound done. It is possible that you are suffering from a gastric ulcer but special investigations will have to be done, to determine the cause.