Question
Posted by: Wends | 2008/06/05

GALL BLADDER PAIN

Yesterday I had the most excruciating pain in my gall bladder area, especially when I took a breath and eventually the pain started to spread to shoulder blade. I went to my local GP who took bloods to check for hepatitis. The blood results were negative. The pain has eased quite a bit today.
Is it anything to worry about? Should i go for a scan? I have a problem with my bowel, could this be related? I'm thinking that maybe it is a contribution to my bowel problems. Please advise.
xs

Dear Wends
Did he check for gallstones? I think a sonar is probably needed. Pain in the shoulder is often referred from the diaphragm area /above the liver / base of the lung.

1
Posted by: Lynda | 2009/02/18

HI
I have a gal bladder infection and feel nauseaous all the time and dont want to eat. Can you adivise what I could eat ? which wont make me Nauseus

Many Thanks

Lynda

Reply to Lynda