Question
Posted by: yulia | 2010/09/14

gall bladder

I had inflamation of the gall bladder a few months ago. I think it''s flaring up again. Can I just take the anti inflammatories the doc prescribed back then (cataflam) or do I possibly have to have an antibiotic?
The pain is not severe, it''s mild and not always there, just under my ribs on my right hand side.
I don''t have much of an appetite and slight nausea every now and then.

Hallo Yulia
The problem is that the gallbladder can get infection like an acute appendix, and that can be very dangerous. It is safer to let your doctor have a look and check your white blood cell count.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/14

Hallo Yulia
dr Bets