Question
Posted by: Marcie | 2008/09/24

Gall bladder ?

Dear DR.
I have had reoccuring bouts of extreme nausea.... followed by vommitting although not much comes up..... I am left with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. This nausea can hit me at any time.... i might not have eaten for most of the day... and suddenly I get the attack. Also have on a few occasions experienced severe pain in my solar plexus area... feels like someone has punched me.... [ or maybe ] severe heartburn?
OR could this be liver/gallbl\adder.
Is there any test that can be done to determine if gall bladder is ok? Many thanks!

Dear Marcie
This could be gall reflux or a peptic ulcer or a hiatus hernia. One can see whether there are stones in the gall bladder by doing an abdominal sonar. With a gastroscopy one can see whether there are any problems inside the stomach. Your GP will be able to refer you.

2
Posted by: Retha | 2009/03/20

Would it be possible to fix this with antibiotics, or do you need an op?

Reply to Retha
Posted by: Malungis | 2009/03/19

I am Six Months Pregnant, I am having a problem regards to my breath(smells so bad). Each and every time in the morning I feel like i have a lot of sputum in my throath &  when I drink water/milk i feel like vomitting, &  when i vomitt "  yellow substance" comes out of my mouth and now my diaphragm is painfull

kindly help me please as I dont want to cause any discomfort to the baby and my self

Reply to Malungis