Gal bladder removed

Hi Doc, My gall bladder was remoned a few years ago. I have had constant problems with stomach and eating ever since.
I avoid fatty food where possible, do not smoke and seldom uses alkchol. After eating I have bitterness in mouth, burning in stomach and colon area. Often burning when passing stool. Also nausea. Often I can only tolerate vegetable soup for days on end. Feel so sick after eating anything. Sometimes uses Bilron which seems to help for a few days
Thank you very much

Dear Reader
It is essential that you have a thorough checkup by a physician. Please ask your gp to refer you to a physician as your symptoms may be linked to a wide variety of problems (ulcers, gastric reflux, excess bile production, etc), but until we have a diagnosis I cannot suggest dietary changes.
I trust that you will be able to pinpoint what is causing these distressing symptoms and that we can then make changes to your diet.