Question
Posted by: unexplainable pain | 2012/04/13

gal bladder problems

I have a pain on my right side from just below the breast to about my spinal cord at the back and its affecting my back, it becomes worse when I lie down and is making me weak. someone told me it could be gal bladder problems, could this be true and if not what are the symptoms of a gall bladder problem?

Yes, it is possible that you might have gallbladder pathology. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and ultrasound of the upper abdomen. Your symptoms can also be due to liver pathology or sub-acute pancreatitis.