Posted by: NALEDI | 2009-08-03

I am 30yrs old weigh 51kg, my height is 154cm, I realy need to gain weight can you pls help me I have tried vitamins and supplements but still, If I can weigh 60kg I will be happy. I had I about hormonal pills that can make a person to gain weight where can I get these pills. Or anything that u can suggest to help me.

Dear Nadeli
If you listed your correct weight and height then your weight is actually very close to ideal because you have a BMI of 21,5. If you are a woman, your ideal BMI would be 22 for which you would need to weigh 52 kg, so I don't think you actually need to gain more weight. If you for some reason do want to weigh more then click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles on this subject.