Question
Posted by: Spicy101 | 2009-04-14

Gaining weight

Good morning

I am 32 years old and never had a weight problem. I wore a size 34 until 2 years ago, when my daughter was born.

I was sterilised with her, and now I am picking up weight. i have gone from a 34 to a 38 which is totally unacceptable. My waist, bottocks and thighs is the main areas I have picked up. How do I get down to normal size again, my tummy has gone flabby.

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP

Dear Spicy101
It is unfortunate that some women do tend to gain weight after pregnancy. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. In addition to these aerobic exercises that promote weightloss, you can also do targeted exercises to address the flabby tummy, waist, buttocks and thighs. Ask Fitness Doc if he has such targeted exercises that you can use at home.
Good luck with the weightloss

1
Posted by: Same problem here | 2009-04-14

You not alone, i also have the same problem. i was a size 34 till 3 years ago when i had my son, i am now 31 years old, size 38 but i havent changed the way i eat. i' m health conscieous than most people i know. i dont fry my food, dont eat a lot of sugar. but i am still pilling up weight. Maybe its because we had our babies late in life...

Reply to Same problem here