Question
Posted by: sparx | 2008/10/20

Gaining Wait

I am 32 years old, about 1.7 meters tall and weigh 64 kg. I once told that I should wiegh 70 for someone of my age and height. I execise a lot. May you please provide me with tips for gaining weight, 70 kg while exercising at the same time.

Dear Sparx
Your weight is nicely within the normal range and you have a BMI of 22. For adult men a BMI of 23 is usually regarded as ideal for which you would need to weigh 66 kg, so this is only about 2 kg more. For basic information regarding weight gain click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining'.

1
Posted by: fatty | 2008/10/22

Eat fast to get supersized
22/10/2008 13:18 - (SA)

Paris - People who gobble down their food and eat until they feel full are three times more likely to get fat compared with people who eat slowly and modestly

Reply to fatty