Question
Posted by: amanda | 2008/08/19

gaining a lot of weight!!!!!!!!!!!

when i was still young and being a girl at home i wore size 32 i was so thin that people never thought i wll gain weight,

so after being married in 2004 i started gaining up to size 34 then clothes were no longer fitting , hubby bought a size 36 for me but as times went by i gained weight now i' m up to size 40 you won' t beleive this i change my size every year, what can be the cause of gaining so fast instead of staying in one size.

does this gaining weight prevent me from being pregnant
or it' s just hormonal changes/ please help before i' m in size 44

You don't say how old you are now. Most weight gain is due to incorrect diet and lack of exercise. I would suggest that you see a dietician to start.

2
Posted by: Anna | 2008/08/21

Try the diet.......www dot the-diet dot co dot za

Reply to Anna
Posted by: Fabulous | 2008/08/20

Hi, I currently have the same issue and can no longer carry on like this. I dediced to see a dietician. My first appointment is the week after next. I am really excited as I can finally get back on the right track, the right way, instead of all these fad diets.

Reply to Fabulous