Question
Posted by: Mr Big | 2008/08/22

Gainer

Please help, I do not know what is happening to me!! I am a very happy gay man in a very stable relationship (unfortunately there is no sex in our relationship)

The last few month ago I started fantasizing about "  Bears"  (big hairy men) and especcially chubby men. now i am so obsessed with chubby / fat men that i have myself started gaining weight and am extremely turned on by my own weight gain. I can'  t stop it, i have gianed 6-7 kg in 2 weeks.

At some level I know this is not me, and I try to convince myself that I am not but these "  fat"  thoughts have really become sexually obsessive.

As with all forms of obsessionality, CBT therapy is useful form regaining control and proportion. Its a bit odd to be striving to turn yourself into the form you have begun to lust after --- are you perhaps at some level imagining that if youy transform yourself in that way your PARTNER might find you more sexually interesting ?