Posted by: nomusa | 2010-01-12

gain weight

I, 30 years of age and i want to gain weight a little bit for now i,m wearing size 32 pants and i want to reach 36 what must i do i, trying to eat as much as i can please help, my husband also want me to be on that size i dont know what to do now.

Expert ImageNatural health

Do you know your height. are you underweight ? if you are only gaining weight to be more fuller this could be negative for your health.

if you are underweight and would like to increase weight you can use Amipro ultra meal powders. I would suggest you also consult with a dietician so that he / she can help you gain weight in an healthy way and not just by increase food consumption like fast foods etc.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: nomusa | 2010-01-12

what must i do if i want to gain weight/

Reply to nomusa