Posted by: rachel | 2009-09-21

gaeno problem

i turned 40 this month and i got hormonal, not only that, i had severe thrush and i trid to treat it sa i always would because i suffer from allergies since childhood. i ended up going to thed clinic and they gave me antibiotics. i hadn' t slept with my husband and i' m sure this has nothing to do with him. i stared becoming so sensitive towards smell, perfumes and even the pillow that we use with my husband started to smell terrible. for the first time i even thought his head was smelly. this only lasted ' till a week after my bithday. would this be anything gto do with my turning 40. just when i thought i was going to celebrate 40 with a smile on my the contrary i have viganal infection that is so bad. may you help. Rachel

I don'tthink that the thrush has anything to do with turning 40. I am not sure what the smell problems are about.

Posted by: ruth | 2014-09-07

Since i stared to gym im expriencing the pain on my breast even when im near to go on my period i wanted to know is becouse of a bra im wearing whn i gym

Reply to ruth