Question
Posted by: John | 2009/11/12

Gabriel' s Method

looks fine to me:

Gabriel' s Method
Recommended Foods
Ground flaxseeds and flaxseed oil, salmon, sardines, mackerel, organic grass fed beef and dairy products, omega 3 enriched eggs, organic free range chicken, whey protein, raw nuts and seeds, salads, fruit.

Sample Diet Plan

Breakfast
Omega 3 eggs
Fresh tomato and spinach

Morning Snack
Fresh peach

Lunch
Lasagna with green salad

Afternoon Snack
Apple and raw almonds

Dinner
Grilled salmon
Large mixed salad

Evening Snack
Fresh papaya

Exercise Recommended

Dear John
Thank you for the example of Gabriel's Diet. It looks fine to me and provided you add low-fat dairy products and milk (to provide you with the 1000 mg of calcium you need per day - dairy products also promote weightloss!) you should be both healthy and lose weight on this diet.
Do add the exercise

3
Posted by: John | 2009/11/13

NO, I did not tried it, I only Googled " Gabriel' s Method"  to see what it is about.

Reply to John

Dear John
Do add the exercise

Posted by: Diné  | 2009/11/12

What amounts do you consume on this diet? I would like to try this one. How much do I need to eat as a female? John have you had any success with this diet?

Reply to Din&#233