Posted by: Bianca Geldenhuys | 2009-07-07

G-spot injections

Good day,

Could you supply me with a list of docters in South Africa who offer the g-spot injection?

Kind Regards

Unfortunately we cannot. It is however advised that you gather as much as possible information about the so-called G-spot injection before even going for it. The G-spot is still a topic that brings about different opinions. Every person should discover where his/her G-spots (the pleasure points) are on their bodies. Exploring the bodies with your partner is part of the G-spot sensation. Ask yourself why you would want to go for the injection? And Will the injection really be the solution. This link might provide some interesting reading:

There is no way that anybody could claims that you will have an orgasm every time that you have sex – it is a sales technique. The human body is complex and people differ. T would more valuable to find your own g-spot(s) and explore stimulating them without chemicals.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Three months ago, Caroline Cushworth sat her partner Christopher down and asked him a simple question. If, she said, I could be guaranteed an orgasm every time we had sex, what would be your reaction? Not that surprisingly, her partner Christopher, 27, a plasterer, replied that he'd be delighted. 'So I told him I wanted to have a brand-new treatment which would enable me to do just that - and also make my orgasms much more intense than normal,' says Caroline. 'His jaw literally hit the floor and he said, "Sounds good to me." 'And so a fortnight ago, Caroline became the first British woman to have the 'G-shot', also known as the 'orgasm jab' - an £800 non-surgical treatment that enhances a woman's sexual experience by boosting the G-spot, the ultra-sensitive area of tissue that can hold the key to happy love-making. Rather like lip-plumping jabs, the treatment involves injecting collagen straight into the G-spot. This not only enhances its sensitivity, but increases the width of the area to the size of a 10 pence piece. It also raises the G-spot a quarter of an inch in height, making it much easier to find. And, as Caroline can testify, the results are tremendous. 'I have quite literally never experienced anything quite like it,' she says. 'I had constant multiple orgasms which went on for hours. 'That first time, the whole thing was so intense I was actually a bit scared. I was so overcome, but thankfully the intensity is something I've got used to. I still have multiple orgasms every time I have sex, but they no longer leave me flat on my back.' Although Caroline, a 41-year-old business developer from Leeds who has no children, says she's always enjoyed a healthy sex life, it wasn't until a few years ago that she first discovered her G-spot.

Posted by: Dave | 2009-07-11

Excuse my ignorance but what are g spot injections? What are they used for? I certainly make use of my wife' s g spot, it gives her an experience that makes her toes curl but why on earth would a woman want an injection there?

Reply to Dave