Question

G-spot and Clitoris

Whats the difference between G-spot and Clitoris, are they the same, please advice?

Major difference and ultimate pleasure. Perhaps it is better if you google and find material with pictures? Try
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/g-spots.html
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot

9
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/08/25

If you have some time... try the following (I''ll explain this as though a girl is doing it on her own, but you can with a partner while you talk to each other about what you feel why he does this):

Place one or two fingers as deep as you can inside. Preferably the index and middle fingers, but what ever works for you. Apply pressure by slightly bending your finger tips to press against the side of your V closest to your stomach. Massage with your finger tips. You can apply a bit of pressure, but not so much that it hurts. As you massage with your finger tips slowly move your fingers from deep inside to very shallow and then deep again.

Do this a few times and do not be scared to vary the speed and pressure with what your massage with yoru finger tips and just feel how it feels. You should get a point that either gives you extream pleasure or a huge pee-feeling. Usually these are two feelings are the extreams, and what you should feel is sort of a combination of the two. Keep in mind that this feeling will differ almost daily. Some days it might be more pleasurable and other days more like a huge pee, but that is the g-spot.

Once you have that I can teach you the technique on how to have a very intense orgasm and even have a squirting orgasm if you want to. Have fun playing and discovering your body! Remember it is yours to enjoy so there is nothing wrong or dirty to discover yourself...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Thebe | 2010/08/25

Good Question, i''ve always thought is the same thing

Reply to Thebe
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/25

Oh the G spot definitely exists. Only a very skilled lover can find it. My advise is to try and try again until you find it!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/24

Oh yes, the G spot definitely exists, and my lady will vouch for that

Reply to A man
Posted by: ABC | 2010/08/24

O yes the g-spot exists. Believe me!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: A Spot | 2010/08/24

According to a columnist on the back-page of a certain sunday paper the elusive spot may not even exist after all ...

Reply to A Spot
Posted by: Pokemon | 2010/08/24

I always though the G-spot and the clitoris were the same thing,anyway EGG how do you stimulate them at the same time. I''m 19 and i''m new in the sex game.

Reply to Pokemon
Posted by: Egg | 2010/08/24

Clitoris is sensitive on the outside and the g-spot is sentitive on the inside. For optimum satisfaction stimulate them both at the same time.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/24

and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot

Reply to sexologist