Posted by: Np | 2009-03-27

Please help, I would like to know what is a G-spot or G area.

Dear Np,

The G-spot, named after a physician Graffenberg, refers to an area inside the vaginal canal which is said to be a highly sensitive area, sensitive in that if this area is stimulated directly during sex play be it by means of finger insertion, sex toy insertion or penile insertion during penetrative sex, that the women experiences higher levels of pleasureable sensation.

As to the location of the G-spot this is controversial as many women discover that for each the area, or areas, my be variably located.

Posted by: mr g spot | 2009-03-27

g spot is not a clitoris. these are two different areas. g spot in inside the punane while the clitnis outside. g spot is found 2 to 3 cm on the " roof"  of the punane

Reply to mr g spot
Posted by: Np | 2009-03-27

Hi Nonie, you really made me laugh when I read your post, actaully I' m Xhosa so now I understand excactly what is a G spot. I was laughing because its been a while I head the terms you used. Thanks

Reply to Np
Posted by: nonie | 2009-03-27

hey np do u understand Xhosa ??i G spot yindawo athi umntu amnandelwe kuye ze achame xa ebanjwe ngumntu wakhe g-spot for ladies yipete or ikhozo , iG spot yenu madoda kukubanjwa ezimmpundu ' ' kanye kanye phaaaaaaaaa' ' 

Reply to nonie
Posted by: p& p | 2009-03-27

keep well , try it bhutie it is very nice .
i am talking from expirience..your fiance will enjoy it , like me i enjoy it ..

Reply to p&amp p
Posted by: Np | 2009-03-27

Thanks, its just that I hear woman talking about how nice it is when someone stimulates their g spot. I want to try it with my fiance. By the way i am a man.

Reply to Np
Posted by: p& P | 2009-03-27

g sport is clitoris from the aldies i dont know from man

Reply to p&amp P