Question
Posted by: confused | 2010-05-05

g sport

My boyfriend and I have been goin out for a month now, but we use to date before - how do I tell him that he must play with my clitoris intead of fingering me?

Take his hand and move it to where it feels good, tell him that 'this feels better' rather than 'that doesn't feel good'. You could also tell him that you might like to explore internal stimulation, but that this is usually more pleasurable once you are very aroused and he needs to learn how to arouse you. Every woman has different preferences for what they enjoy and this also changes over the course of a week/month for the same woman, so he needs to be prepared to check with you about what is turning you on at that time.

18
Posted by: A man | 2010-05-07

I must agree, this site sure attracts a lot of desperate fools, such a shame, they ruin it for everyone else

Reply to A man
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-05-06

Tom, you are a real prick. This is a serious site and not for losers like you.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

Confused, i have created one just for you. I was experiencing problems when creating it. Its hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Tom
Posted by: anon | 2010-05-05

Tom, go to a bathroom and jerk yourself off, you are such a tool

Reply to anon
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

Yep Confused i can. Will you then give me your mail address?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: confused | 2010-05-05

shame tom but im sure u can create one a gmail one or yahoo lol :-)

Reply to confused
Posted by: anon | 2010-05-05

you sound like a pervert Tom, why do you want to chat to some confused person offline? What games are you upto? What do you really want?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

I dont have personal email

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

we can chat bru gv me yo email address

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

If it is not a problem, i would really like to chat to you Confused, off this forum.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Topdog | 2010-05-05

im female

Reply to Topdog
Posted by: greek god | 2010-05-05

I dont think that the G spot 7 the clitoris is one &  the same,Everybodys G spot is different &  as far as the question goes just tell your boyfriend that you want him to touch you on whatever you like.

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Eish | 2010-05-05

You guys shouldnt be playing these games if you dont know the diff between a clitoris and a g spot. A clitoris is the small ''instrument'' on the front , top, part of the vagina. I call it a tuning rod, cause it tunes my wife into another frequency when I stimulate it. The gspot is inside the vagina, if you use your index finger and insert it in the vagina and make a ''come to me'' motion with your finger you should touch the gspot, it feels rougher than skin surrounding it. When you hit that spot, your partner will reward you richly.

Read up on HIV/AIDS, you sound a bit ignorant for a 30yo

Reply to Eish
Posted by: confused | 2010-05-05

im 30 guys y?

Reply to confused
Posted by: topdog | 2010-05-05

Hi guys: confused could u please tell us how old u are.....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-05

Guys mind my stupidity here, but what is the difference between g-spot and the clit?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: XXX | 2010-05-05

Interesting that you call it your " g-sport"  (haha),whereas it is in fact your g-spot !
As he is your boyfriend, you should be open to communication and therefore simply tell him in a nice way what it is that you like.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-05-05

Reply to Sexologist