Question
Posted by: Graham | 2008/07/29

Fuzzy Head

for the last 3-4 weeks I have felt as though i have had a constant hang-over. my head feels really hazy and on occasions i have felt dizzy. I am battling to concentrate,and I get headaches and my head feels congested. I have had blood tests, which have revealed nothing out of the ordinary,ie: sugar etc. I have had a little flu, but quite mild. Thank you

Hallo Graham
You may have an underlying viral infection which affects your middle ear and balance centre. Try using Valoid for the dizziness. Have you been examined? Your doctor may need to check for fluid in the middle ear or signs of viral encephalitis?