Question
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-01-20

Future medical possibility - penis

Hello Doctor

I know you probably have strong views on this subject, and that you probably will say it is impossile to do this, but that''s not what I''m asking, so please keep an open mind as you read this:

Do you perhaps know of any international medical professionals who are conducting research into ways to increase penis length? I know that penis enlargement is a highly controversial topic in the medical profession, with many medical professionals believing that it is not possible. However, I would like to know if there is anyone investigating whether it is possible. If you don''t know of anyone in particular, do you perhaps know what type of doctors are interested in this field  in other words, would urologists look into penis enlargement? I am interested in knowing what is THEORETICALLY possible - the reason is because as soon as one brings up the topic to most doctors, they shut down and give you a standard response: NOT POSSIBLE... This may be true at this current point in history, but I''m sure that there is a way, and so I want to know who is looking into the possibilities. Is there chemical research on the go? Is there surgical research? What about stem cells?

Jonathan

I am unaware of anyone in particular that is doing research in this field. There are operations that is done to increase the size and length of the penis. You should consult a plastic surgeon for more information and advice.