Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010/04/28

Future breast feeding - concern

We are deciding to have a baby in the near future but I''m concerned that I won''t be able to breast feed from my left breast as when I was a baby a boiling kettle fell over me and I got 2 or 3 degree burns (Can''t remember what my parents said) but I am concerned that it might have damaged the whole of my left breast - how will I know if I will be able to breast feed in the future?

Hallo Bianca, unless the nipple was severely damaged you would probably be able to breastfeed normally. You can also breastfeed from one breast only, and give additional feeds if needed per bottle.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Reply to cyberdoc