Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/15

Futher evidence available only after CCMA judgement

The commissioner ruled that I did not prove a " practice"  in the work place (I could only produce verbal Testimony from witnesses) and so he found me guilty of not complying with the rules. I have now discovered documentay evidence to prove that what I did was a practice in the work place. What can I do now?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Unfortunately you cannot bring the further evidence to the notice of the CCMA after there ruling. the only way you can challenge a ruling of the CCMA is by taking it on review and further evidence is not normally taken into account.