Posted by: chuck | 2009-01-22

my girlfriend is turning me down when im in the mood to have sex, its been like this for the last month or so. I know she is going through alot at the moment but I always thought that sex releases the tension of stress. Personally I think its me, Ive picked up weight and an the moment also am going through my own personal probs. Is it me or are females wired this way? what can I do? interested to know your view. thanks

rather focus on an extended form of foreplay - romance, music, massage - if this does not get her in the mood then you should seek a relationship therapist.

Posted by: hard on | 2009-01-26

I wake up most mornings with an erection, is this normal?

Reply to hard on
Posted by: LOL | 2009-01-23

LOL at J, wel n aktiewe leef styl maak verseker n verskil!!

Reply to LOL
Posted by: J | 2009-01-23

Chuck, hoekom raak jy nie ontslae van jou dik lyf nie? ek kan nie verstaan hoe vroues saam met so ' n vet lyf leef nie

Reply to J
Posted by: Horny husband | 2009-01-22

Ever heard the saying that women r from venus + men r from mars? With most men sex is a good stress reliever but many women when they r under stress then the last thing they want is sex. It just is like that. A friend of mine' s wife has a senior position in the corporate sector. He says that sometimes he wishes that she was not so senior because the stress has almost wiped their sex life out.

Reply to Horny husband