Question
Posted by: sash | 2009/11/19

funnybone

The funny bone part of my elbow, that very sensitive nervy bit seems to have...shifted out of place almost like it' s closer to the surfce of the skin, because when I rub my elbow I feel that uncomfortable sensation. I also can' t bend or straighten my arm, or rest my elbow on a surface without discomfort. It' s starting to make my whole arm feel funny, uncomfortable even painful. What has happened and how doI fix it?

Hallo Sash
You may have a bit of inflammation of the tunnel in which the nerve runs. Try using anti-inflammatory medication ( example Neurofen) and rub with Voltaren. If it does not get better let your doctor have a look.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Hallo Sash
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc