Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/06/11

Funny thing about the school......

Hi Dearest CS (and H25)

Im sorry about your MIA-kitty kat, looks like this time its for good hey? Eish.....I know those bowls staring at you gets to one hey? and another cat doesnt quite fill the place...

Remember after Ne's hystorectomy she was poo'ng in her pants at school only? and the more I spoke, wrote to the teacher the more the teacher said but WE must say this and WE must do this and WE WE WE until i gave her a piece of my mind in the communication book and said WE MUST DO F'ALL the problem is not WE the problem is not the hystorectomy, the problem is not WE its THE SCHOOL and YOU. Something is happenig somewhere at school...for no child can ONLY poo at school and not at my house, the aftercare, g's house or his shop even when we are there an entire day! So she got the Headmaster to call me and she also tried to tell me "stories" well I told her 2 things. YOU sort out whatever is going on with that teacher AND if my child comes home one more day saying "Ryan bite me" then I (and "I" am a very big lady) will come to school and personally bite him as I am tired to hear from the teacher "we talk to ryan but he does not listen"...low and behold since that day (touch wood) not one single day (and its been 10 school days) has there been a drop of poo in her panties!!!!

Now how do you explain that? HUH? So suddenly.......ja ja ja

Love Mom

Thanks for the update --- sounds like you made the right diagnosis and the right treatment !
Yes, MM seems gone for good, and Mom sudddenly very frail this week, and today refusing to eat and hard to persuade to drink. Sadly, it eems she might be joining MM before long.

4
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/12

Hi CP Mom

Well done for sorting out this unacceptable situation at the school yourself! 5 stars! I am cursing my dentist every day at the moment, I went in April on a Wed (ok so I am partly guilty - I was shocked that I hadnt been for 2 years! - I am usually very good and go regularly 6/12 months!) and took routine x-rays and he said no I must come back that Fri he had to do root treatment on a bottom left tooth! Great! So back I went on the Fri - no hes found a way round it - he put in a lining and a sedative dressing and this should be fine unless I got pain - this was round middle April. It was fine until about 1/2 week of May when I couldnt eat at all on that side - which I told him when I had to go back for something else on 13 May. He took x-rays again and said no its right on the nerve he'll have to do root treatment after all BUT I must wait for him to come back from holiday before he does it! Excuses me! This was 13 May - hes now away in US - hes been away since 31/5 - by the time I go for my appointment (hes only back 23/6 - Im going 25/6 it will be 5 wks I have to put up with this dam pain on and off! I dont like going to dentists I dont know especially for root treatment - so I have to stick it out! I have to go later to walkies - and its soooo cold! Anyway I have to do it and I like it anyway I just dont like it so much in winter becase it gets dark long before I finish - but its very safe where I do it and my surgeon said last week when I was there about my leg I have to carry on doing exactly what I have been doing to keep my swelling under control for my lymphoedema otherwise it will just all come back, which I dont want.

Have a good weekend and keep warm.

Also sorry about MM.

Reply to H25
Posted by: T | 2008/06/11

that is unacceptable! where r you from CPM?

Reply to T
Posted by: CPM | 2008/06/11

Hi Maria

I don't know why one must always go to this extent? Why couldnt the teacher do her job sooner? Im telling you now i think they have set toilet times or the teacher is away a lot and the poor assistant is left with to many disabled kids.....

The one day the soiled clothes was in a bag and her school shoes as well although there was nothing wrong with them. Oh they must of been in a rush for the bus, I said oh and my child has to walk around in winter weather without school shoes...its so frustrating because she cannot tell me whats happening at school...thats why i'll never put her in a home because imagine what's going on there.

OH and CS did you ever get to read SCALLAGRIC?

Reply to CPM
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/11

Good for you CPM!

Reply to Maria