Question
Posted by: Mphoza | 2011-06-20

Funny taste in mouth...

Ok... How long does the funny taste in mouth lasts? I am 12 weeks pregnat and really have this funny taste in mouth especially after eating anything with sugar, yoghurt, biscuits, etc. Please help.I need something to take that away, with the nausea, it sure makes things worse :-(
Or is there anything else that I can eat to get rid of all that???

There isn't anything you can take for this. Some women feel better after 12 weeks, some have this symptom for longer.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-23

Posted by: D | 2011-06-22

You welcome, like now i just had a yoghurt and i have that after tase its so irritating. I also didnt have on my 1st, im just expiriencing a lot of things with this pregnancy

Reply to D
Posted by: Mphoza | 2011-06-22

Ow no D!! I didnt have on my 1st pregnancy and I thought that pregnancy was not nice... nehhhh this one!!! I dont like the taste... makes me sick!
But guess there''s nothing I can do there. Will try the ginger ale indeed. Thanks a mil.

Reply to Mphoza
Posted by: D | 2011-06-21

Hi Mphoza,

Funny taste it doesnt go away but it gets better, im 30 weeks now and I still have it.

With nausea - drink a glass of schweppes ginger ale, it did help me a lot

Reply to D