Question
Posted by: MM | 2012-08-30

Funny stomach sensation

I am a 34 year old female, for the past two weeks now i have been experiencing a funny sensation in my stomach, just below the rib carriage towards the right side. Its that kick feeling that one gets when pregnant, not sure how else to explain in. I did not take it seriouly because i thought it shall pass, but its been two weeks now and i get it every 15 to 20 Minutes. Its not painful or anything back just uncomfortable and i am not pregnant.

thank you doc.

MM

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and possible upper abdominal ultrasound, to determine the cause for your symptoms. It might be possible that you are suffering from gallstones.