Question
Posted by: TJ | 2010/02/22

FUNNY PERIODS

I am turning 36 &  last year i fell preg but landed up having a D& C but we are only going to try again soon. i already have one child who is turning 9. after my D& C i had terrible periods but then went on the pill again it was fine for a while then i had a very bad one in Dec and in alot of pain, it started before i was supposed to. i am now off the pill, my second month so we can start trying again but last month i had a bad period for the first 2 days then it slowed down alot. but spotting for 2 weeks before that and after intercourse i would bleed. first time this has ever happened. so far this month i havent spotted and i am due this week. Thanks

It sounds like a gynae check-up would be a good idea before you start trying to conceive.

1