Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2009/07/28

Funny Period

I am 30yrs old have two beautiful kids and i am on Triphasil , I got my period on 14.07.09 and it lasted 5 days (normal) but on Tuesday 21.07.09 i started seeing a bloody discharge , but not much, on sunday 26.07.09 , i had to go to the pnp to buy tampons so bad it was, so affectively you can say that I' ve been having a period for the last 2wks ( I' ve never had this problem before). Can anyone tell me what could be wrong, i get sharp pains every now and then and my Kidneys are a bit sore, but other than that i feel fine

regards,

Nicki

You should see your gynaecologist. Possible causes are infections or cysts.