Question
Posted by: A fan | 2008/07/03

Funny guy

Hi CS

Just wanted to say I am a regular 'reader' of this site and often laugh at some of your responses - in a good way. You have a great sense of humour. I think I might add you to the 5 people I'd like to have around a dinner table with me :) Hey, we all have to have some fantasies if we dont want to become despondent about the economy.

Your fan

Gosh, thanks ( blush ). I do like contributing some merriment to a dinner party, but don't get out much these days ! Its always an interesting question which 5 people now alive, and which 5 people from history, would you like to have to dinner !

1
Posted by: Garfield | 2008/07/03

Added to my list too!

Reply to Garfield