Posted by: Lua | 2011-05-30

Funny Feeling

Hi there,

I suffer from a lot of stress and anxiety. I have been on Cilift for about 2 and a half weeks now. My period is meant to come in the next few days.

For the last couple of days I have been experiencing a few silly feelings. I have only been sexually active for two months cause I only got married two months ago. Crazy I know, waiting till I found the right guy and I am 26 now. Intercourse wasn''t unpleasant at all the first time, a bit sore, but I guess that was normal.

Ever since then I have experienced that is is harder for him to enter me. Like it doesn''t wanne go in. Can this be from the stress and anxiety? Also, I have got an irritating feeling in my lower abdomen, like the muscles there is tight all the time...can this also be from stress?

Please can you help.

This could all, be from stress and anxiety. Trying to relax and have lots of foreplay would help.