Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010/08/20

Funny feeling

I do not know if i am over reacting, but i have a funny feeling in my gut that my partner for 11 years is cheating on me. I had this feeling when my daughter was born and i was right. Now it''s back again.

His behaviour has changed in the past 3 weeks. when I told him i have this feeling back again, he says he is not busy with other woman and that if he leaves me it would be because of my accusations and not another woman.

I just cannot shake this feeling.

Sometimes one's "funny feelings" are no more tha that ; sometimes they're realistic reactions to hints that are hard to put into words themselves. Especially if you have been right before. For him to now speak of "leaving you because of your accusations" is too extreme a reaction for an entirely honest man.
What do other readers, though, think it is useful to do abou such a situation ?

4
Posted by: Lovey | 2010/08/23

Im with you there Beth with that answer he sure is cheating.. I have the same problem Jo, once i have that feeling i know he is up to something and believe me, im always right.

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: Beth | 2010/08/21

With that answer only one explanation he''s definetly cheating

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Liza | 2010/08/20

Hmmmm. Then don''t accuse. Find proof first! Then decide what to do - whether you want to keep him or dump his sorry cheating behind. Then if you want to keep him, ask him to go for couples counseling. If he says Yes - great, you might still save your relationship. If he says No - It''s time to leave....

Reply to Liza