Question
Posted by: sore | 2009-02-12

funny breasts

On monday i was jogging on the field, never saw this hole in the ground and fell flat on my chest.

i have quite big breast but did not feel any pain at the time. now i feel a funny pain in my left breast, it seems a little swollen too.

could this be from the fall? sometimes my right breast also pains a little, like a niggly poking pain right through. thats the sensation on both breast and my side of the left breast also pains then i rub it then its ok. i tried deep heat.

please help

Dear Sore
You could have bruised it - try deep heat or voltaren for a few days. Sometimes one gets a bleed in the breast or an inflammation in the fat tissue - this will cause a hard area in the breast. It usually goes away by itself with time but in some cases may cause an abcess (the breast will be tender, red and warm)