Posted by: mich 24 | 2012-11-13

I have some fungus under breast - i''m a bit overweight. During lovemaking my husband likes to suck on my breast and I''m thinking it could be dangerous. The thrush could transfer to his mouth. what can I do?

It is unlikely for the thrush to spread to his mouth. Consult your pharmacist for an anti-fungal cream to be applied twice daily.

Posted by: Lou | 2012-11-13

You can buy an anti fungal cream from the pharmacy - there are quite a number available. I''m sure Cyberdoc will give you the name of an effective one. You just need to apply the cream after you shower, and you can use a antifungal powder (mycota or one of those) to keep the area dry.

Reply to Lou