Posted by: Lynnette | 2010-06-04

Fungus (swam) on feet

Skin on heels/feet become itchy - formscallus type areas then crack open, used pumace stone to remove, now its on my hands. Using kantrexil ointment but I cant get rid of it

I suggest that you consult a doctor for skin scrapings, in order to have it analysed and to get the correct treatment.

Posted by: Lynnette | 2010-06-07

The ointment I''ve been using is Ketazol, I had the names mixed up.
I''ve had this fungus on my feet for more than 2 years, it was smaller spots in the past, healed here and there. Now it has spread to both heels, some toe areas and under the bridge of my one foot. It is on my fingers as well but I suppose the use of the pomace stone brought it to my hands.
Do you perhaps have a name for a fungus that form these callussus etc

Reply to Lynnette