Posted by: Lynnrose | 2011-10-10

For some time now I have been battling with a condition that I am not familiar with ...
I get a callous type of skin forming on my feet, especially my heals, tip of my toes and the bunion area. The skin gets all harder and then results in cracks. I''ve also got it on my fingers but I think it is because I am transferring it to my hands when I try to shave the callous formed skin from my feet. I am using a cream called Ketazol but it is not helping at all now .... is there any pill or something else I can use .... I keep my feet dry and even rubbed it in with antipersperant roll-on as advised by my dr but it is all back again ... what causes it and what is it called????

It can be a fungal infection and you should consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment.