Posted by: George Chapman | 2011-03-26

Fungal skin

Armpits are the worst, built up over years, thick greylike skin condition, some on front torso which looks like dry skin. Was told it was fungal. Not red or itchy, can I use Tetmasol soap?

George Chapman

Tetmasol soap is for the treatment of scabies. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for a skin biopsy, in order to have a correct diagnosis made. A condition like psoriasis can cause the same symptoms.

Posted by: George Chapman | 2011-03-28

It''s a fungal condition, not itchy or red but unsightly.
Thickened in the armpits and fine like dry skin on the torso. What is the best way to get rid of it and would Tetmosol soap help?
Don''t know how else to describe.

Reply to George Chapman