Question
Posted by: zorro | 2010-01-14

fungal infection

I have a fungal infection on my underarm causing a foul smell.My doctor once suggested I do a skin test to detect the exact kind of fungi on the skin as I have tried different kind of antibiotics and untifungal creams without any success.Is it possible for me to go to laborotories for these test .And where would you suggest i go to. Kind regards.

Hallo Zorro
You can go to any laboratory (Ampath/Lancet/Du Buisson) in your area and ask that they do a swab of the area and send it for MCS. (microscopy, culture, sensitivity)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-14

Hallo Zorro

Reply to cyberdoc