Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2011/12/01

Functional Scoliosis

Hello

I have recently been to by GP with back ache, he found that the left side of my back is stiff and referred be to a physiotherapist. The physio then found that I have functional scoliosis.

Since I have been to the physio it has gotten worse, the left side of my back muscles aches really bad all the ways down my spine, the right side also aches at times especially between my shoulder blades.

The GP gave me dicloflam and norflex but nothing has helped, I have started taking betagesic as well but still no help.

Please advise on what I need to do.

Thank you.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

You should see an orthopedic specialist in your area to do the appropriate X-rays and evaluate them to find the cause and decide on the correct management

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/12/16

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum