Posted by: Why? | 2009-02-10

Fun in The bEdroom

I would like to know I am a wife that likes to do new things and my husband enjoy it to but the problem is we have been try to concieve for the past 2 years with no luck now we dont have funny any more it is like having a job to do in the bedroom I even order toy' s and lang from the internet and it doesnt turn him on any more. if i ask if we gone make love he will lay on his back and wait for me to do somthing he will never out of his own start fore play or any thing i always have to start and tell him what i want
Please help ! ! !

Yes trying for a pregnancy can kill your sex life. It feels like work because it is!
try limiting the "work" part of it to the time when you are ovulating (you know when that is?-talk to your Gyne) and have fun for the rest of the time. Also remember ...does he want the pregancy as much as you do?

Posted by: why? | 2009-02-11

That is the big probleme i was the one who didnt want another child and he ask me to reconcider it because he doent have any children he was the one naging about it and now that i agreed it is becoming a problem

Reply to why?
Posted by: Lee | 2009-02-10

Sounds like your husband is feeling the pressure to perform to make you pregnant. You need to relax more with you husband, do things together, stop looking at babies and baby stuff, and just enjoy him. In the evening snuggle up to him tell him how much you love him but dont ask him/or initiate sex. Take some of the pressure off him so that he doesnt feel like hes just the sperm bank. If you both stop fixating on falling pregnant and just enjoy each other, before you realise it, you will find you are pregnant. When you are forced to perform [as he is being asked to do] all the pleasure disappears and then sex becomes a chore.

Reply to Lee